Good Laser Rangefinder under $150

Good, 1000 yards and for $150....doesn't exist.

The best rangefinder available is the Leupold RX's. They will range white and black targets the same (only rangefinder that will). Probably get one on sale from Cabelas for around $319 or so if you keep an eye on them.

Has anyone had experience with a good rangefinder under $150.

I need to be able to range in clear cut woodland out to 1000 yrds.
I was looking at this one:
https://www.ebay.com/p/Uineye-Laser...-33-Yard-Accuracy-Golf-With-Height/1267530483

Any recommendations?
I got this a couple years ago and it works pretty **** well all the time. I used it on a antelope hunt, no problem ranging out over 1200yds on single animals. I have ranged to over 1800 yds reflective, consistently with it. The cosign angle works also.

I got this a couple years ago and it works pretty ---- well all the time. I used it on a antelope hunt, no problem ranging out over 1200yds on single animals. I have ranged to over 1800 yds reflective, consistently with it. The cosign angle works also.

Thanks for the input!!!!

I have seen too many of the $300+ ones not work to the point of being pretty useless in the field. I mainly want something for target shooting right now, but if it works out I will use it for hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.