Good brass for 300 win mag?

I to have wondered about RWS brass and how well it held up , I know that its supposed to be some of the most accurate and consistant brass made. I have never heard how tough it was though , how does it rank as far as lasting , is it low like Norma or long like Lapua?

Where do you get your RWS brass, got a web link?

If anyone is interested 300 Win Lapua brass is on sale at Midway USA for $150/100.

Go here to Noslers direct site and get the blem 300 win mag brass for $22/50----that's a good deal.
http://www.noslershop.com/cgi-bin/virtua...isplayNumber=55

Then go back to the home page and get some blem ballistic tips...partitions....accubonds to round out the order and save some big $$$$. Also check out other calibers.
I buy alot of stuff here and have had really good luck and think it's an excellent value.

Or if you want another good deal go to natchez.com...they sell federal primed 300 win mag brass for about $17/50. I've used it and it lasts as long as win/rem for me. Probably not in the class of Lapua but no where near the price either.

I hauled the last run of Federal Gold Medal brass from Midsouth Shooters Supplies. I have 700 rounds. The best American made brass. I won't used them until I rebarreled my Model 70. This rifle is hard on brass. No more than 3 firings and the brass is gone. For the moment I use Winchester.

Re: Nosler Brass

[ QUOTE ]
Guess who makes Nosler Brass..........if you said Hornady....you win!

[/ QUOTE ]
Just got off the phone with Hornady they say that is not true.

Re: Nosler Brass

Nosler Brass is made on site in Bend OR right across the street from their bullet manufacturing. This is what the said when I was in the headquarters two weeks ago!
They might get their brass stock from Hornady.

Did I here someone say Lapua...its a little more ...and
for a minimal cost vs gain its a no brainer
Lapua /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.