Gauge storage question

jpfrog

Random question, I know, but I prefer a clean and organized workspace and the Hornady LnL comparator kit and headspace bushings I have didn't come with a proper storage box. I would prefer to not have all of the bushings, etc. loosely tossed into a generic toolbox, but I'm not sure about what my options are. Anyone else out there run into this in the past and find a solution? I'd also like a solution for my modified cases for use with my OAL gauge.

I saw a neat little DIY solution out of a wooden block on YouTube and may go that route, but would like to see what else is out there in the interwebs.

Thanks!

put mine in a 14'l' x 8 1\2''w x 2''d woodstream clear fishing tackle box with the dividers that can be slid in for different size lures bobbers plugs ect.. or in this case gauges probably $3.00 at Walmart keeps the instructions too in fact I just thought of this I could use a sharpie and write the corresponding letters for cartridges on the box lid in case I loose them

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.