• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Garmin crono

Firewater

I had one and thought I lost it so I bought another. And then I found the 'lost' one. My loss your gain. As new just tossed the box. $500 tyd

84A029CD-6A97-48EF-9C51-087E2F6E9760_1_201_a.jpeg

Yeah..I had to MAP it......never hears of "Harbor" Oregon......it was always Brookings-Harbor..when we played them in sports......from big town of MyrtlePoint...
My Mom's Dad homesteaders on Hunters Crk in Gold Beach......
Mom's cousins own property on Pistol River.....yeah..I know the guy that bought the end of the road.....cut off access to National Forest lands.....
You're in Bigfoot country.....any good stories you can add to the
"It's Time" bigfoot sagas....
I've heard a couple from around Illahe and Indian Flat(?)on the Rogue)....lots from just south of your area....

Yeah..I had to MAP it......never hears of "Harbor" Oregon......it was always Brookings-Harbor..when we played them in sports......from big town of MyrtlePoint...
My Mom's Dad homesteaders on Hunters Crk in Gold Beach......
Mom's cousins own property on Pistol River.....yeah..I know the guy that bought the end of the road.....cut off access to National Forest lands.....
You're in Bigfoot country.....any good stories you can add to the
"It's Time" bigfoot sagas....
I've heard a couple from around Illahe and Indian Flat(?)on the Rogue)....lots from just south of your area....

Coincidence! If you ever needed to 'survive' armageddon then there couldnt be a better pick than having land on the headwaters of either pistol or chetco! You can now drive up the pistol road and come out on rogue or brookings, depending on whether you take a tight or left at the top.

Sorry I dont believe in the Lock Ness monster either! But we do have some wolves for sure!

Hey I don't believe in the Loch ness either.But when you see things with your own eyes there's no doubt in what you see

There's also wild pigs in the hills above pistol river

Used to be. The last got eaten out about 10 yrs ago. Assume by bears and cats. Unfortunately and I have baited and scouted for them. One thing about hogs is they leave 'tracks' where ever they live.