• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GAP Non-Typical 300wsm

Status
Not open for further replies.

cash6220

I have a GAP Non-Typical 300wsm I am going to let go of. I have been on the fence about selling this one because It is absolutely a hammer and in such a compact package. This rifle truly is very accurate.
Specs: (GAP Non-Typical as on their website including listed below items)
Templar hunter action
Badger m5 dbm with one mag
fluted 22" Bartlein Stainless 5r #3 contour 1-10.5 twist
B&C stock hydro dipped in atacs camo
tuned Rem trigger to a crisps 2.5#
badger non typical one piece rail, 15 moa
I had the log book and have misplaced it during two moves this past year however it has just under 250 total rounds through it and It shoots to Gap's gurantee of 1/2 moa at 100. I ran Fed Prem with the Barnes 165 tsx bullet and it grouped awesome all the way out to 500 yards (right at 1/2 moa at 500)
The rifle has a few wear places on the metal from being hunted with and traveling in a case such as around the muzzle, bolt handle and bolt release...nothing major but worth mentioning.
This rifle would cost over $3500 new plus Gap's typical 6 month~ wait.
$2900 plus shipping
No trades at this time.
USPS MO, Cashier's check (I will wait for it to be confirmed as good before I ship), other payment forms...just ask.

IMG_6036.jpg

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6038.jpg

IMG_6039.jpg

IMG_6040.jpg

What is the round count?

I found the log book and the round count is less than 250 including what is in the book plus the couple boxes I have run through it. I'd say its closer to 220 total and appears to be 90% factory ammo.
I have really had a hard time deciding to sell this rifle, it just shoots too good to let go but I just don't need it sitting around either...someone else give it a good home.

I'll be watching if it sells and I bet you are struggling to sell it! I would say "I'll take it but I'm a few weeks away from bonus. I'm tempted though and if it doesn't sell we will be talking soon!

My family was from Crossville. What are you looking for or going to replace it with?

I found the log book and the round count is less than 250 including what is in the book plus the couple boxes I have run through it. I'd say its closer to 220 total and appears to be 90% factory ammo.
I have really had a hard time deciding to sell this rifle, it just shoots too good to let go but I just don't need it sitting around either...someone else give it a good home.

You have good taste in rifles! I am assuming you wanted to push the heavies, and the WM wins.

As said, let me see how the bonus God's p[lay out in the next week or two if it doesn't sell.

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.