Gaiters for pack boots?

adk hunter

What is everyone using for quiet gators while wearing pack boots (Kenetreks) or the like? Or, are you tucking your pants into the tops of those pacs?

I have Kuiu in both large and XL depending on lighter days or for over my wool pants. They are too small to fit over the packs. Love gators for the protection and added warmth. Thanks in advance!

My wife wears classic Outdoor Research ones and I use black Diamond. We both like our own pairs a lot so I'd recommend either.

I spoke to first lite sales rep and they recommended their brambler series for over my crispi boots, I planned placing an order for some other gear so figured I would try their gators,this will be my first pair of gators, getting for insurance for an upcoming elk/mule deer hunt in Colorado

I love my Kuiu gators just wicked tight over the pack boots. I ordered some from Kenetrek since it is going over their boot. Should fit and has fleece like fabric so should be quiet.

I spoke to first lite sales rep and they recommended their brambler series for over my crispi boots, I planned placing an order for some other gear so figured I would try their gators,this will be my first pair of gators, getting for insurance for an upcoming elk/mule deer hunt in Colorado
Gators are a game changer when it gets wet and cold.

I don't know if their "quiet" gators but I've been using kenetrek and badlands (mostly badlands) for the last few years. Works great for me over my kenetrek mountain extremes and basic bdu trousers but I hunt mainly tropical climates.