• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GA Precision rifle, 22-250 cal. up for sale

ap1218

I am doing something I never thought I would do, I am selling one of my two GA Precision rifles. This one is a 22-250 cal. Here is the description: GAP base rifle with the following , Heavy barrel, A-5 stock, Badger rings and base, Leupold V-III 4.5-14 50mm Long Range scope with target knobs, Harris bipod, tactical bolt knob and a very light GAP custom trigger job. The overall weight is 15 lbs. I will also include these extras, 200 Sierra 55gr Blitzking bullets, an RCBS 22-250 neck sizing die set, 200 pieces of brass (125 are unfired) and a Starlite wheeled case (cut for this rifle). As with other GA Rifles this one holds the 1/2 moa and with handloads is much better than that!!! I have shot prairie dogs out to 400 yds (reliably...when I do my job). I get to shoot rifles as part of my job and this one is excellent. I am only selling this because I don't have time to work on .22 cal's anymore, and I have a couple of 30 cal projects in the works. This rifle has been in my gun vault for the past year and needs to be owned by someone who has the time to utilzed all of its capabilities. Price $3,000.00 USD. I will arrange shipment to your local FFL. Any questions please feel free to ask. I will post three photos of this rifle in the near future.

[image]
gap1.jpg
[/image]

[image]
gap2.jpg
[/image]