• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GA Precision built Predator 7mm Dakota w/Vortex Razor HD

mtang45

The time has come to start passing on my toys that I have acquired.

First up is a custom rig in 7mm Dakota, built by GA Precision about 6 years ago. His rifle is virtually new and never got to experience the long-range hunting trip I had planned. It has had the initial break-in completed but never had any load development done. Break-in shots looked extremely promising. Total rounds 35.

The chassis was purchased from a Snipershide group buy, but for the life of me, I cannot remember who made it. If you recognize it, please let me know.

Stiller Predator Action, 20 MOA Rail
Bartlein Barrel, fluted, gain twist 8.5, 26" length, Heavy Palma contour
Badger Ordnance Muzzle Brake
Unknown aluminum chassis, with multiple rails front and rear, adjustable cheek, adjustable LOP, anodized brown.
Timney trigger
Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50, EBR-2B reticle
Badger Ordnance Rings
AICS Magazine
*Bi-Pod not included*

I'm asking $4250 shipped to your FFL for everything. I will separate scope and rifle but only sell scope after the rifle has a buyer. Asking $2950 for rifle and $1450 for scope

Pred-7Dak-1.jpg
Pred-7Dak-2.jpg
Pred-7Dak-3.jpg
Pred-7Dak-4.jpg
Pred-7Dak-5.jpg

Last edited:
After seriously re-evaluating what I offered here, I think my expectations were not realistic. So major price adjustment....

Rifle as pictured $3650 shipped

Rifle alone $2650

Scope (only after rifle has a buyer) $1150 shipped