• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GA Precision .300 winmag

colo77bronco

Unfortunately I am forced to sell my baby. GA Precision built. Ordered in 2011 and delivered 7/13/2012. Has exactly 80 rounds fired. All break in was done per GA Precision. Only imperfections are small dings in the finish where the bolt has contacted the top of the stock when removed for transport and cleaning. I paid $4415 and I am going to let it go for $3500 + shipping for quick sale as I need funds. At this price I am not negotiable. It's a steal. Must go through FFL. It will also be listed for sale locally and I don't expect it to last long.

Templar Action
Bartlein 1-10 Twist #7 contour 24" fluted barrel
Badger FTE brake and also includes matching thread cap
Manners MCS-T Mini Chassis in Multicam Hydrodip over OD Green base
Matching Badger Rings
Scope and Atlas bipod are not included
All metal parts look black in the picture but they are cerakoted OD Green

Original GAP receipt included.

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 45
What's the weight of the rifle? What kind of accuracy did you get, and with what loads? Thanks.

Rifle has typical GAP accuracy guarantee and it is amazing. I took an antelope at 1200 yards last october. No wind, range finder only good to 800 so I guessed 1000 yards and hit just short. Held over the few feet I was short and drilled it just behind the shoulder.

I would guess that it's around 12 lbs but I don't have a scale. I told GAP to get it under 10 lbs and I think it's heavier than that.

Re: GA Precision .300 winmag PRICE REDUCTION

One time price drop to $3250. Seriously, this is a great deal.