• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FWB 603 for sale

NesikaChad

Yeppers, I'm selling my Feinwerkbau model 603 precision 10 meter air rifle.

12 or so years ago this bugger was capable of winning in the Olympics. It's a single stroke pnuematic so no scuba tanks required. Still shoots really well. The stock is the funky magenta/green/gray laminate.

Properly pellet matched this rifle will produce a 5 shot group that'll catch the 6th pellet and prevent it from falling through the hole the previous 5 shots made. (no, I'm not making this up.)

It comes with FWB match sights. These rifles pretty much have the nicest two stage trigger ever made. Very VERY light and crisp.

I see these from time to time advertised in the 1700 range. Mine is completely servicable but it does have some nicks and dings in the stock from juniors putting it through its paces.

It's not worth 1700. I have a spare barreled action (complete) too so I'd let both go for $2,200.00 even OBO. That's a hell of a deal as the BA alone is over a 1K value.

New these guns were around 2100-2300 bucks.

I'll dig it up and get some pics.

Cheers,

Chad

Recent Posts