• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Future Build Parts - Tikka, Bartlein, Mesa Precision

Huntincoues

Change of plans on this build so everything is up for grabs. Everything is new and includes shipping to lower 48.

Mesa Precision Altitude stock in Mojave with Mesa trigger guard inlet for Tikka T3/X and sendero contour - $730

Brand new Tikka T3X magnum lite action with LA bolt stop, factory trigger and bottom metal, Mountain Tactical 20 MOA rail, MT trigger spring and tactical bolt handle (not in pic because its currently with my gunsmith) - $785

Bartlein Carbon blank, 6.5 cal 7.5 twist, Remington varmint/sendero contour, should finish at 18" - $715

Attachments

• 12046D62-F093-46D1-AB98-9BF2DA6C14A8.thumb.jpeg.ffd756e1123775f5d4dbeea5b93c2d3a.jpeg
    12046D62-F093-46D1-AB98-9BF2DA6C14A8.thumb.jpeg.ffd756e1123775f5d4dbeea5b93c2d3a.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 179
Dang son! Don't know what you are changing plans to, but I sure like what you had in mind here! I got to many projects on the plate, but I sure could come up with some nice ideas with theses parts!

Dang son! Don't know what you are changing plans to, but I sure like what you had in mind here! I got to many projects on the plate, but I sure could come up with some nice ideas with theses parts!
Haha I hear you there. Going to Alaska this fall so I needed to come up with some money!

What you chasing in AK? I have done a couple hunts up there, and several fishing trips.
6.5 is prolly a bit small unless sheep or caribou are the target. But gotta keep in mind you may need a bigger gun no matter what you are chasing, something big could be always be watching you!