• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FT/FS Les Baer 1911 prowler III Tactial **SOLD**

onpoint

I have a new in the box Les Baer prowler III that I have decided to sell. I bought this from one of the members on here a while ago and it has sat in the safe. The gun was bought in the late 90's and has never been shot. The quailty of this will be better than the current model. It will come with everything that comes from the factory. These sell for $2710 with a 8 to 10 month wait. I will take $2250 cash shipped or $2500 trade.
prowler-III_zps29fe898d.jpg

We're bringing back our very popular Prowler III, a modified version of our popular Premier II. This superb defensive handgun includes a tapered cone stub weight. It features superior recoil reduction and sight acquisition. Features include:
Baer NM steel frame, NM slide and NM barrel with tapered cone stub weight • Baer reverse plug • Slide fitted to frame • Double serrated slide • Low mount BoMar sight with hidden rear leaf • Baer dovetail front sight • Lowered and flared ejection port• Tuned and polished extractor • Baer extended ejector • Baer checkered slide stop • Baer speed trigger with crisp 4 lb pull • Baer deluxe Commander hammer and sear • Baer beavertail grip safety with pad • Flat serrated mainspring housing • Beveled mag well • Polished feed ramp and throated barrel • Baer extended ambi safety • High checkered front strap @ 30 lpi • Pistol tuned for total reliability • All corners rounded for tactical use • Baer Premium Checkered Cocobola grips • Blued finish • (1) 8-round premium magazine
Calibers: .45 ACP

Trade list
Colt revolvers
S&W prelock revolvers
Dan Wesson pistol pac
Quality 410 over/under
Lefthanded bolt rimfire or centerfire
single shot centerfire rifle

Last edited: