• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FT/FS Cz 527m carbine .223

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokepoles

I bought it second hand and haven't touched it other than for a good cleaning. Wife wanted it and has lost interest so it's time for a new project. Seems to be in all around good used condition. Has wear in blueing where bolt handle slides on action and minor handling marks but nothing that jumps out other than the wear on the bolt handle. The bolt has been jeweled as well (although not the best jewelling job I've ever seen) It will come with a raised picatinny rail and owners manual not shown in pics. I'd prefer to trade it but will ship to your ffl for $575 if someone wants to buy it. Feel free to ask any questions or for more pics via email.
Trades I'd consider-
Savage rifles preferably. Something with a nice action and stock, caliber not so important.
Maybe an x bolt, 700(cdl, sendero, 5r, or long range style), m70, etc. I'm fairly open to calibers between 6.5s to 300wsm. Cash can be added on either end if the right trade comes along. If you have something taking up safe space you'd want to trade feel free to throw it out there.. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.