• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FSUPER ACCURATE Remington 700 Rifle in 22-250 CAL. with SCOPE and H-S Precision stock

ODAVID

I am listing for sale, my friends super accurate Remington 700 Rifle in 22-250 caliber with 6.5X20 Leupold Scope with target knobs and adjustable objective using Leupold rings to mount the scope. The stock is H-S Precision LV with a 3" wide flat forearm. [FONT=&quot]The barrel is 26" long and .830" at the muzzle. This super accurate rifle has a Jewell 2oz. Trigger. [/FONT]He gives the loads that were developed for this rifle and he finds that [FONT=&quot]50gr. Berger bullets with 35grs. of Varget 210powder and federal match primers will consitently shoot under .500 of an inch Please send me any questions you may have about this rifle and I will either relay the question to him or have you contact him to discuss questions you have. His price is $1200. He has an individual with FFL that will ship the rifle to the FFL individual of your choice. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Attachments

• IMG_4690_1.JPG
    IMG_4690_1.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4702_1.JPG
    IMG_4702_1.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4673_1_1.JPG
    IMG_4673_1_1.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 6
Re: SUPER ACCURATE Remington 700 Rifle in 22-250 CAL. with SCOPE and H-S Precision s

I just spoke with my friend and he stated the following "The barrel is a factory varmint contour, 300 rounds thru it approx. No signs of rust or damage to the stock. Should you have any questions just send me a private message along with your contact information and he will contact you.

Thanks for the interest,
odavid

Re: FSUPER ACCURATE Remington 700 Rifle in 22-250 CAL. with SCOPE and H-S Precision s

TTT

Recent Posts