• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS-Zeiss Conquest 3x12x56 NIB

hunter1

Scope has the #8 reticle. Never been mounted. I took it along to my tree stand and compared it side by side to my favorite hunting scope a Leupold LPS 3.5x14 from dark till daylight. I would have to give the egde to the Zeiss when it was very dark. It just seemed a little brighter. But I have 2 LPS's and want to keep them for my main 2 hunting rifles so I am looking through the same scope with the same reticle. Have the box and paperwork. $765 firm shipped and insured to your door. These are listed at $1049.95 from one of the big scope dealers. SOLD

Last edited:
I bought a new Zeiss 4.5x14 Conquest from Accuflite for $599. Wonder why there is such a big price difference. It's my first Conquest and I haven't priced the whole lineup. I did see the scope at that price on riflescopes.com (swfa.com).

I wonder what components in that scope justify the higher price tag. Is the glass different? Does it transmit light better? The info said it was for extreme low light conditions.

Last edited:
Derek-It has a 30mm tube and the front is 56mm. That probably has something to do with the price. I know I was very impressed with it early morning.

Interested in the following guns & scope on trade toward the Zeiss.

Rem. 870 20Ga. 3" 21" barrel
Rem. 7615 carbine
Rem.LVSF 223-243-or 7mm08
Leupold 6.5x20 EFR w/ the Leupold 1/2 min. dot.
Also a Leupold with the Target or M1 knobs in at least 4.5x14 power range for a 257Roy.
These trades would be + or - cash trades.

Last edited:
BTT-added a scope that I would be interested in on trade in the above thread.

lightbulb
Scope has the #8 reticle. Never been mounted. I took it along to my tree stand and compared it side by side to my favorite hunting scope a Leupold LPS 3.5x14 from dark till daylight. I would have to give the egde to the Zeiss when it was very dark. It just seemed a little brighter. But I have 2 LPS's and want to keep them for my main 2 hunting rifles so I am looking through the same scope with the same reticle. Have the box and paperwork. $765 firm shipped and insured to your door. These are listed at $1049.95 from one of the big scope dealers.

Do you still have the Zeiss scope for sale ? if so please call me 954- 683- 7182---- thanks --- Casey