• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44

Jeremybj

Greetings,

I am selling my Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 scope that I have had laying around for a couple years. I bought it probably 4-5 years ago from Cameraland. It has the fine duplex reticle with moa turrets. I was using the scope moving it from rifle to rifle for load developement but I quit doing that and just used what I had mounted for load dev.

It is in nice shape, I would give it an 8 out of 10. It has ring marks (see red ovals in photos). The ring marks arent bad as in there is no paint missing or indents, but they are definitely there. Glass is unscratched.

Asking $265 shipped for it. If you want insurance it is extra. Paypal gift or check/mo please.

Any questions, just ask. It is an honest nice entry level scope.

Jeremy

6oo22v.jpg

9tn7tl.jpg

260xsuu.jpg

ie2log.jpg

What size of tube?

Those have a 30 mm tube. 65 moa of adjustment. I have the same scope with a mil dot reticle. I really like mine, but I would be careful of putting them on a heavy recoiling gun, they have a somewhat short eye relief. Mine was on a 308 that was 8.5 lbs, and from prone it would sometimes touch me, but never smacked me. I wouldn't be afraid to put it on a big gun that had a brake. But it's now going to be on a 12 lb 260AI, so I'm not concerned.

Mine tracked very well, pretty good glass, and holds zero perfect. For what he is asking, it's a great scope. I would certainly purchase another.