• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FS: Tikka T3, 243 Win, XLR evolution stock, Hardy barrel

jedlowe

I have for sale a right-handed Tikka T3 with a Hardy barrel chambered in 243 Win sitting in an XLR Evolution stock. This is a Hardy barrels prefit barrel with final assembly performed by RW Snyder Gunsmithing. I have had a number of Hardy barrels, and they are as good as any other custom barrel maker out there. If you check some reviews, you will read the same thing about these barrels. They are superb. This rifle has the following specifications

--Hardy barrel, 1-8 twist, 26" finish length, threaded 5/8 x 24, thread protector included, standard palma contour
--XLR Evolution stock anodized green. Overall, this stock is in great condition but does show some signs of use here and there with scratches in the finish.
--Tikka T3, right-handed receiver with factory trigger set at 2 lbs using Yo Dave spring. It breaks very clean!
--Tikka Performance Picatinny rail
--5 round Accurate Mag

This barrel has only 20 rounds through it. I threw together some loads with Hornady brass, H100V, and Hornady ELD M 108 grain bullets. With no load development and right out of the gates with no break-in, this barrel printed 3/8 MOA groups. This barrel has real potential. Unfortunately, I have only shot it once since getting it all put together a year ago. I simply don't have time to shoot right now and this fine rifle is just sitting around, so I am letting it go.

Reduced to $1600 shipped to your FFL from an individual.

This would be a very competitive PRS rifle at a great price. The scope and mount shown in the pic are not for sale nor is the bipod.

qTJ5pK.jpg
upload_2017-11-8_15-17-19.gif

ZKqXUY.jpg

C3N5mc.jpg

Last edited:
I am willing to separate the barreled action from the chassis if anyone is interested.

Recent Posts