FS- TC Encore Pro Hunter

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by wayoutinmo, Feb 9, 2013.

1. wayoutinmo

wayoutinmo Well-Known Member

I have a blued Encore Pro Hunter rifle - 25-06. It has a 28" fluted barrel with a Leupold quick release base. I also have a Talley ring/base for the rifle. It has less than 100 rounds fired. Very accurate with 75gr V-Max's and 115gr Nosler's - shoots 1/2" @ 100 when I do my part. I will include load data for the two loads mentioned. I hate to sell this rifle but need to fund another project. $550 shipped to your FFL.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. wayoutinmo

Ok guys here are some pics of the rifle and what it can do. As listed origionally I am including the Leupold QR base and Talley ring/base and load data for the V-Max and Nosler loads. I will also include a brand new bore snake. This rifle is a shooter for sure ! Someone is going to be very happy with this one. Great gun for everything from coyotes to antelope and deer - at any range.

Attached Files:

3. wayoutinmo

I would also be interested in a trade for a heavy barrel bolt action in .223, .204, or 22-250. Willing to add $ on the right rifle. Especially looking for a Rem 700 Varmint fluted. Let me know what you have if interested.

4. wayoutinmo

Offers ? Trades ?

5. wayoutinmo

Up for the day - make me an offer