• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Tasco scope, AR15 Tri Rail, AR mags, Swatforce light, NCstar Laser

sniperVLS

Few accessories up for grabs(Pics Included), all are Like New. ALL prices Include Shipping within the U.S.(except Hawaii). I accept Paypal, money order and personal checks. You can email me direct at athlon14ddr@hotmail if you'd like.

Tasco World Class 3-9x 40mm Objective w/Weaver rings. Used this on the AR15 I recently sold. Fired about 40 rounds using the scope. In the pic it still sits atop the Tri Rail Mount I used on the AR15. You only get the scope/rings, unless you want the base too. Paid $50.00 for the scope and $10.00 for the rings, Asking 45.00 Shipped.

scope1.jpg

scope2.jpg

ClearView AR15 Tri Rail Handle Mount. This also allows you to use your open sights still. I tried 4 mounts and they all moved a little. This one is rock solid. It sits on the handle rails and also fits between them. Very well made. You do Not get the scope that sits atop it. I paid I believe $45.00, asking $35.00 Shipped.

trirail2.jpg

trirail.jpg

Pair of 20 round .223 mags. They work perfectly, bought them at a local gun show for $20.00 each, used them maybe 3 times. Asking 18.00 each, shipped, or $32.00 for Both.

mags1.jpg

mags2.jpg

Swatforce Tactical Light with Weaver style ring(will fit on any weaver style base) and pressure switch/cord. Maybe 2 minutes of battery use, no joke. Very bright, had this on the AR as well. Paid something like $32.00, Asking $26.00 shipped.

swatforce1.jpg

NCStar laser with rifle/shotgun Mount. Was at the end of the AR15 barrel, mounted under it. Used just enough battery to sight it in, Like New. Paid $22.00, Asking $17.00 shipped. You can also buy the pistol mount for this elsewhere.

laser2.jpg

laser1.jpg

American Eagle .223 ammo, 50 grain jacketed hollow points. 200 rounds with blue ammo case. Paid something like $58.00, Asking $50.00 shipped.

ammo.jpg

I also have like 6 boxes of American Eagle .308 150 grain FMJs for sale. Also have 40 rounds of Rem HollowPoint Match 168 grain .308s.

Re: FS: Tasco scope, AR15 Tri Rail, AR mags, Swatforce light, NCstar L

U.S Only (except Hawaii)...

*Tasco scope is now Only $40.00 with Free shipping.

*AR15 .223 mags are now $16.00 each or $30.00 for Both.

*AR Tri Rail is now Only $30.00 with Free shipping.

*NcStar laser is now $15.00 with Free shipping.

*Swatlight has SOLD.

*Americzn Eagle 200 rounds .223 ammo is now $45.00 w/Free shipping.

The following have SOLD to Hitman..

Tri Rail for AR15, Both mags, and Ncstar Laser.

Scope and ammo still available.

Scope is now $35.00 shipped to your door.

.223 ammo is now $40.00 shipped to your door.

Everything has sold.

Scope is now only $30.00(includes rings) and I pay shipping.

AE .223 ammo is now $40.00 shipped.[/b]

Tasco scope Has SOLD.

.223 ammo is left

Recent Posts