• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/T 300 Weatherby Lazerguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocK

I have a 300 weatherby i picked up during my duty stay in Washington State. It remains unfired except from the factory and is in excellent condition. It has a VX-II 3-9 on it from another gun that shows some battle marks. I have plenty of factory loaded rounds and brass/dies for the right deal. I will leave the scope on it for the right deal. If the rifle sells i will sell the remaining brass and ammo but will give the buyer first shot at a largely discounted price. A little history on this rifle is that these were special offers from cabelas only and it is a vanguard rifle in a lazermark stock. It has the same gloss blue as the mark V and the wood is stunning. Let me know if you have any questions. Price is $900! Price is $1150 for scope, 60 factory rounds, 50 Primed brass and RCBS dies.

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

Last edited:
Price is $850 obo for rifle with leupold rings and bases plus shipping to your FFL or FTF meet close by! Trades welcome, looking for a semi-auto or sxs 20 gauge shotgun or possibly nice 308 hunting rifle. Ammo and brass listed in seperate thread for sale.

Hey doc;I'm looking for a Weatherby 300 mag,but I just bought a new side arm.That's a beautiful rifle you have;I'd put it up on the wall just to look at.I don't have the money right now,but if you still have it in a couple of months I'd be interested.I want a heavy barrel at least 26 inches.I really couldn't tell by the photos.If you don't sell it I'll be watching and talk to you later.Thank you for your service to our country,sincerely.Joe Rankin

DocK--Where are you located? i'm in Pennsylvania. Might be interested if not to far away. Don

The barrel is a 26" barrel but is a standard profile hunting rifle barrel. I am located in Amarillo, Texas but willing to help with shipping if someone is interested.

DocK----Thanks for reply. I thought it was a MARK V--my error, i saw the vanguard after i sent e-mail. All the best on selling.

If it were a mark V it would easily be another $1000. Rifle is still available and trades are welcome.

More pictures are available upon request. Entertaining all rifle and shotgun trades. Just send me a message, the worst i can say is no. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.