• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44

thechamp

Bought this Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 with the #4 reticle with the intention of having Swarovski add the ballistic turret to it. They tell me they can but that they'd have to switch the reticle to the plex. So with that being the case I've already got one with the plex and Ballistic Turret so this one is for sale. It was mounted in lightweight Talleys for a bit and has the usual Tally marks on the left side where the rings come together. The right side has a very minor mark where the front rings came together. I suspect most of the ring marks would be covered with a new install. They never mount exactly like the last set but a little magic marker would cover the rest with no problem. Scope otherwise is 100%. Comes complete with the box and all the documentation. Also the bikini lens covers. Sells new for $1429. I'll take $1200 for this one and cover the insured shipping in the lower 48.

These are extremely sleek and weigh less than a pound. The lens are bright and typical Swarovski quality. The z5 also has the coil springs that were on the Professional Hunter Series, not the other springs that were on the AV series. They also increased the eye relief on the Z5 so you have plenty of room to mount the scope further forward to keep from getting belted when shooting the big guns.

Can get you some pics if interested. Shoot me a PM and we can go from there. Not interested in trades unless it would be possibly Blaser barrels. :D
Also consider factory Weatherby ammo in 270 Wby mag...

Thanks

http://www.swarovskioptik.us/en_us/products/rifle-scope_z5

HIGH MAGNIFICATION MEETS LARGE FIELD OF VIEW
The Z5 from SWAROVSKI OPTIK is a 1-inch rifle scope with 5x zoom – an innovative combination. Due to its high magnification and its large field of view, it is particularly versatile and eminently suitable for various types of hunting. The Z5 offers exceptional optical performance in a slim rifle scope.

IN A CLASS OF THEIR OWN
With the new 1-inch range with 5x zoom, SWAROVSKI OPTIK delivers performances that have only rarely been achieved previously by any other rifle scope of the 30 mm class. The slim, compact Z5 rifle scopes are designed for harsh everyday hunting – they are reliable companions in many hunting situations.

Magnification 3.5x-18x
Objective lens Ø (mm) 35-44
Exit pupil Ø (mm) 10-2.4
Exit pupil distance (mm) 95 / 3.74
Field of view at m/100 m / ft/100 yds 10-2 / 30-6
Field of view (degrees) 5.8-1.17
Subjective field of view, apparent (degrees) 21.5
Dioptric compensation (dpt) -3 to +2
Transmission (%) >90
Twilight factor acc. to DIN 58388
Impact point cord. per click (mm/100 m / in/100 yds) 7 / 0.25
Max. elevation/windage adjustment range (m/100m / in/100 yds) 1.6/1 / 58/36