• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Sig Sauer p226 Platinum Elite .40 LNIB. Mint.

xssv

Have a p229 Platinum Elite for sale in .40 s&w. Has everything that it came with new from the plastic around the gun to the Sig "wristband" that looks like one of those bracelets that you get either in the hospital or a concert.

Anyhow, has the SIGLITE adj. night sites, short reset trigger, etc. Less than 120 rounds through it, probably around two boxes of ammo. Doesn't even show wear on the frame yet. Safe queen.

Any questions, please ask. If you wold like specific pics of anything, pm me and I'll email as many as requested.

$900 plus shipping which is $13. You must have an FFL who is willing to accept shipment from an individual with the proper paperwork (they email me copy of their FFL to include in box with copy of my ID and purchase permit/CCP. I'll email buyer as well as their FFL a photocopy of my DL and permit so there is no doubt about who is selling the firearm and who to sick the feds on if I'm lieing about anything.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• sigwrappedupinbox.jpg
    sigwrappedupinbox.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 16
  • sigrightside.jpg
    sigrightside.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 12
  • sigleftside.jpg
    sigleftside.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 15
  • sigbackangle.jpg