• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED fs sierra 180 smk's 7mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegas steve

i have one unopened box of 100 7mm 180 grn sierra matchkings,and another open box with about 20-25 left in it. 35.00 shipped. paypal gift only

i have one unopened box of 100 7mm 180 grn sierra matchkings,and another open box with about 20-25 left in it. 35.00 shipped. paypal gift only

Steve,
I could buy those from you but don't do paypal...
p.m. me if interested... I do either a check or good old fashion green...
Lefty

Asking for a money order sent in a small flat rate box is not jumping thru anything.i do not trust the postal service to deliver envelopes anymore,due to numerous m.o's being lost .besides,my thread didnt say a thing about cash or check.it states paypal as payment,yet you feel the need to corrupt my thread with useless ********.take a hike dude,you aint worth the headache.

Asking for a money order sent in a small flat rate box is not jumping thru anything.i do not trust the postal service to deliver envelopes anymore,due to numerous m.o's being lost .besides,my thread didnt say a thing about cash or check.it states paypal as payment,yet you feel the need to corrupt my thread with useless ********.take a hike dude,you aint worth the headache.

Luv you too dude... by the way, do not send me x-rated foul mouthed p.m's or I will post them on the open forum...

I was trying to do you a favor by buying the bullets from you... I guess a better favor would be to let you dig yourself a hole. No wonder no one answered your original question...

Status
Not open for further replies.