• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Semi Custom Remington 700 By MCR 300 Ultra !

clambdin

I Bought this rifle from a forum member with less than 50 rounds down the tube, Barrel and Action have been cryo treated, originally had planned on replacing the barrel but after seeing how well it shot I just left it as is..I sent the rifle to Kevin Cram at MCR and he done his accurizing mounted and blended a high tech muzzle brake, Lapped the lugs, timed the action bedded the rifle into a new HS precision sporter stock and installed a Wyatt's box extended magazine..it wears an old style remington trigger that has been tuned and is as nice as some of the timney triggers I've used..it also has an aluminum bolt shroud..I will include a photo of the target I shot when it came back from Kevin, I will include the talley lightweights but the Scope is NOT Included..$1075 shipped to your FFL ! the target was shot with 200gr Accubonds and Retumbo..Round count is less than 150.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 13
This Rifle is no longer for sale ..Thank all of you for your interest !