• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Savage Build- All New Parts (I just don't have time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No-Limit

I have been slowly buying parts for a Long Range Savage build, but my attention has been taken away by other projects, which has also required me to free up some cash.

I've decided to part with the Savage build for now and hopefully get back around to it at another time.

What I have:

A like new, 7mm-08 Short Action Stevens 200 rifle (same thing as a Savage Model 10). It is a complete rifle in the original factory synthetic dark gray stock. I bought it from the original owner who purchased it new and only put 12 rounds through it.

A brand new Choate Tactical stock, purchased from Midway...still in the box.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/185114/...composite-black

Brand new Wheeler Barrel Nut Wrench, and Action Wrench also still in the box.

Forster Go & No Go headspace gauges, both of which are also brand new in the package (also purchased from Midway). These will provide the correct headspace for any of the following calibers: .243 Win, .260 Rem, 7mm-08, .308 Win, 338 Federal, and .358 Winchester.

My plan was to build a .260 Rem, and my last step was to purchase the barrel. That's the only thing missing...so you can complete the build with the barrel of your choice.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks.

I am asking $625 firm.

Attachments

• 20120910_015459.jpg
    20120910_015459.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 7
Can't figure out how to edit the listing, but I would be willing to sell just the rifle for $300 (net to me after any fees).

IF interested, let me know..thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.