• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Rings, Bases and Scope Cover

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
One Leupold 50mm objective flip up cover. It's the one that flips all the way back. $25

One set of matte finish 30mm medium standard Leupold rings.
$15

One set of Burris Sig. rings w/offset inserts. Total of 30 MOA I think. $15

One standard two piece Leupold base for Savage(accutrigger) and one for Remington 700. Both matte finish. $10 ea.

All prices are shipped to CONUS.

[ QUOTE ]
i will get off of you....

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope your not on me!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll take these if still available.

One set of Burris Sig. rings w/offset inserts. Total of 30 MOA I think. $15

Do you accept PayPal? If not, I'll send you a MO.

Mike

I don't have a paypal account but a MO will work. Just send it to:

Gene Sears Supply
PO Box 38
El Reno, OK 73036

and put it to my attention. Get me your address and I'll get the rings out tomorrow.

Sounds good. I'll head to the Post Office tomorrow and drop your MO off.

Michael Sorensen
263 Harbor View Ln
Coldwater, MI 49036.

Thanks,

Mike

That's what that was for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif!!

I appologize. I've had too many irons in the fire over the last couple of weeks. I forgot all about this deal. I haven't got the rings out yet but I'll get them out tomorrow or Monday. My appologies again. My brain must not be working!!

Bill,

No problem. Just was making sure it got to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alright, another week went by with nothing showing up? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Shine some light plz.

So it's going on 3 weeks now and nothing showed up. Can I get my money back or get the product that I purchased? Getting ticked off that you haven't even tried to contact me. Guess you were pretty desperate for $15.

Hope we can get this worked out in a profession way.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif