• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Remington xcr lrt!!!!!

rrembold45

I have for sale a brand new still in box never fired or even chambered a round Remington XCR long range tactical 300 WIN Rifle is in ment cond! I just found out im having a baby and if i take the remmy to the range i will get attatched! features a 40-X externally adjustable trigger and 416 stainless steel barreled action with Black TriNyte® PVD coating tactical Bell & Carlson stock comes in OD green with black webbing and features a full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beaver-tail fore-end and a recessed thumb-hook and 26" fluted heavy barrel. wil post pics when i get home or send on request asking price is $lightbulb1075.00

DSCF2141.jpg

DSCF2142.jpg

DSCF2144.jpg

still for sale brand new low price

replied to seller
will have to pass one this one; after consulting looking for XCR/LRT in .308
All the best,

Hello again, firefighter1990 here again. I got a trade offer if youre up for trades. Let me know. Thanks again.

I got a ruger no.1 barreled action in 375 weatherby ( the improved h&h version ). It still needs some work like workiking out some of the tooling marks on the barrel, stamping (375 wby) on the barrel, & drill and tap for a scope mount. I had a guy in alaska build it for me and all he got done on it was the muzzle brake so I had him ship it to me and had the rest done by my local gunsmith. It has a shilen select barrel at 28 inches plus the brake. If this sounds of any interest to you then post an email and ill get some pics