• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Remington 700 SPS SA LH Stock

dstegjas

I have a Remington 700 SPS, Short Action, Left Handed, stock for sale. I took the stock off the gun as soon as it hit the front door. So it is new and unused for $75 shipped to the lower 48.

Jim

goodday Jim .is the stock still forsale .is this the bever tail one. cheers mark

Mark,
Yes, the stock is still available. I'm not quite sure what the beaver tail stock looks like. So here are a few pictures to show you what the stock I have looks like.

stock1.jpg

stock2.jpg

stock3.jpg

Jim

yep thats the one .and the bever tail is the wider vented part of the stock at the front.atleast thats what its called on some sights ive been on
could you get me a price to post it to Elizabeth Downs 5113 South Australia . if its easer to communicate my mobile number is 0430118197. i think ill be needing this stock as mine had a inleting error .the wrong mag was fitted buy mistake and now is to big to put the origonal one back in. what caliber was in this one .243 ? .cheers mark

gun)

The stock came off of a varmint heavy barrel in .243 caliber. It also had the internal magazine. So if you wanted the external magazine you will have to cut the stock to make that fit.

If you are still interested I will get the shipping price for you.

Jim

hi jim
yes, if you could get me a quote that would be good and will see about getting it sent over. thanks mark

Mark,
Here is the shipping costs.

Shipping came in at $53 (insured)

I will back off $12 of that cost. That's what it would have cost me to ship in the US. So shipping will be $41.

Total cost will be $116.

Hope that made sense. Let me know if your're still interested.

Jim

thanks jim
would $110.00 au be ok its roughly on the mark. if thats ok with you can you please pm me
send me bank details or paypal ect.cheers mark