• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Precision Weatherby vanguard 257

unclekunkel

Built by Rusty Cox at Shootist arms in Weatherford Texas. Action blueprinted, bolt has been refaced, locking lugs enhanced, timney trigger, pictinney rail, barrett muzzle brake, manners stock, bolt raceways polished. This rifle is a cold bore shot every shot. It has a housing built around the barrel thats filled with a proprietary medium. Work was done by Teludyne. Also comes with Leupold Mark 4 ER/T tactical scope. has around 200 rounds down the barrel. Tripod and sling included. I have a 7mm built by Lorenzo Young so this one sits in the safe. Just want what I have in it. 3,000.00 254-744-8122 will not separate Won't let me upload pics email me at [email protected] and i'll send them

Couple of pictures would go a long way.
I am interested but would like to see what it looks like.

Richard, either text me your email address or reply it on here and I'll send pics

Tried sending pics to Richard and failed.might try different email address.have around 100 brass. as I said in ad, 200 rounds down pipe. and there's a whole paragraph of info on rifle right above these replies.