• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS or T Robar SR90 .308 *price drop*

macanderson

I have for sale A Robar SR90 .308 It has about 1500 rounds down the pipe and that is a generous estimate. It has a 20" barrel that is 1.25" at the muzzle. All external parts are coated with roguard and the bolt and all internals have their NP3 coating which is pretty sweet. They have a 1/2 MOA guarantee. I can say it will easily do that but I only have a 300yd range so I haven't got to stretch it's legs. Ambidextrous stock adjustable cheek piece and 3way adjustable butt plate. this rifle will fit pretty much anyone. It has some normal handling marks and scuffs. The SR90 was deployed with Special Operations personnel in the Middle East during Operation Desert Storm. I am looking for $3500 plus shipping to your ffl. I am willing to listen to offers. I am selling to get into a DTA hopefully so if you want to trade one of those I'm in!

here is a link to Robars full description
SR90

thanks

Re: FS or T Robar SR90 .308

sorry here is the picture

Attachments

• DSC_8541 copy.jpg
    DSC_8541 copy.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 15
Big price drop I would like to move this $2500 plus shipping I will consider trades let me know what you have

What are you looking for in a trade? I'm sorry for my ignorance but I don't know what a DTA is.
Thanks!

It is a desert tactical arms SRS they are a rifle platform that is a bull pup design Google them they are pretty neat. But I actually found one now so I would consider most anything now. I mostly like bolt guns over semiautomatics but I would listen to those offers to. I also will consider pistols both semi auto and revolvers. I am set on shotguns I think 3 is enough. So pm me with what you have.