• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Nighthawk Custom Vicker Tactical. 45 1911

RO828

Hey guys,

I'm helping a couple friends sell a couple guns. Obviously, I have limited knowledge of each and will forward questions and inquiries that I am unable to answer to the respective owner.

For those who have taken the time to open and read this thread, you likely know the level quality and craftsmanship that define this pistol. It needs no qualification, it's incredible.

The prices and options listed are firm, and reasonable, as this pistol commands. I understand this venue isn't the most tailored or ideal for this particular gun, however I wanted to make it available to my long range family before listing on GB etc.

From the owner:

Nighthawk Custom Vicker Tactical. 45 1911. It has a new barrel from Nighthawk. Medium length trigger, Heinie 8 Ledge Tritium Night Sights. It comes with. 2x Nighthawk 8 rds mag. Selling for $3000. For additional $50, I'll put in 6x additional Nighthawk magazines. Have 12x .45 Wilson Combat mags for $15/ea. I'll throw in 1x 10 rd if buy as a package. I have all original paper work and test fire targets. I'm the first and only owner of the pistol. You can look it up, but there's only 300x of this model without rails and 300x with. They don't make this pistol any more, so it has rarity and quality custom work. Nighthawk has been very good in servicing my pistol, free of charge many times with great customer service. No trades.
Here is the website for the the gun.

The M-1911 Pistols Organization E-zine

Thanks!
Scott

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0007.jpg