• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Nightforce NXS 5.5x22x56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bama Shaw

Has NP-R1 reticle and zero stop. In excellent condition. Comes with a set of Nightforce high rings and a 20moa Nightforce picatinny rail that fits a Remington Model 700 short action. Decided to part the rifle out this was mounted on. Rifle was shot less than 100 times. I have this same scope minus the zero stop on my hunting rifle. Scope will be shipped in original box with sunshade and lens cover. $1700 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

This is a picture of the scope mounted on the rifle. I will take better pictures of it off the gun later today and post them.

IMAG0272.jpg

I'll take $1550 tyd without the rings and base.

As mentioned in my first post, I also have a 5.5x22x56 NXS without zero stop with the NP-1 reticle in excellent condition. I will take $1150 tyd. for it.

................................................................................

5.5x22x56 NXS with zero stop and NP-R1 reticle - $1700 with rings and base - $1550 without.

opplanet-nightforce-npr1-illuminated-reticle-c311.jpg

5.5x22x56 NXS without zero stop and NP-1 reticle - $1150

NP-1.jpg

................................................................................

Letting one of the two go. I will be keeping the one that isn't spoken for first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.