• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: NightForce 8-32x56mm NXS Illuminated Reticle Riflescope

Gun Oil

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the SIG Forum!

FS: NightForce 8-32x56mm NXS Illuminated Reticle Riflescope CH-3 Reticle !!!!

This is a rare scope, as NightForce no longer offer this particular scope style with the Benchrest CH-3 reticle that this one has.....

It is in good shape, with faint ring marks on the main tubes(no scratches), and a small paint nick on the side focus dial.(visible in photo)

I will offer this in 2 ways with and without the mount. The mount is a GGG Accu-Cam 30mm integral ring mount. These retail for $189.00(check Optics Planet)

The Scope and mount together is now $1300.00
The Scope without the mount is $1200.00

I will not part out the mount from the scope. If some one does not want the mount, I have a use for it.

Price these suckers out....this is a good deal for someone who wants a real fine-line style Benchrest reticle. The CH-3 is illuminated, but it is a very superfine center only lighted dot. The cross hairs are not designed to be lit, just the tiny center dot.

The sale price includes the factory box, foam inserts, and the bikini lens covers.......and the optice with or without mount. No paper work.

I will also ship for $15.00 extra for those of not in the Seattle area.

Last edited: