• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: NF NXS 5.5-22x56mm NP1RR

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
This is the ranging reticle. The one w/the circle on the bottom. It has a few slight ring marks which show up in some of the pics (mainly the first one). The scope is clean and the glass is perfect. Asking $1175 shipped. Email me @ the address in my profile.

100_0718.jpg

100_0717.jpg

100_0716.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
bill

does it have the hash mark for 11 power?

d-a

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to have to plea ignorance on this one. I guess I'm not familiar w/the mark your talking about. Enlighten me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!

[ QUOTE ]
Calibrated at 11X. I think that is where DA was going.

[/ QUOTE ]

bill on mine the reticlule is calibrated @ 11 power hince the 11 power mark. it has has the 10,11,12 power marks. when i get home i will send you a pic of what i am talking about.

d-a

The picture I posted IS your scope zoomed in and there is a dot or diamond at the 11x setting. I assume this means yours is calibrated at 11x. What other reason would there be for this odd-ball reference mark?

Not sure but think this one over boys, The NP-R1 has 1 moa between its vertical hash marks if I am not mistaken and is supposed to be calibrated at 22x.

If the scope is set on 11x, would it not make sense that the calibration of the retical at that power setting would produce 2 moa between each hash on the vertical stadia???

Basically you have two calibration setting on this scope that result in full number moa values.

Make any sense??

Kirby Allen(50)

hey bill

After kirbys post i realized i was talking about a different reticle.

on my np r2 reticle its 2 moa on 11 power and 1 moa on 22 power.

Any way you have gotten alot of free bumps. Sorry for the confusion.

d-a

[ QUOTE ]
Any way you have gotten alot of free bumps.

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not a problem on my end.

Re: Reduced

You do know you can have the reticle changed out if thats why you are getting rid of it.

d-a