• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS; New, Remington 6.5 SAUM Brass.

dave300

150 pcs of virgin Remington 7mm SAUM brass, it has been neck turned to .015 and is currently measuring .293 at the neck, ready for the final neck sizing adjustment.
They will come as shown, ammo boxes included.
Going to ask $425 shipped, considering the prep has already been done?
Prefer to sell in one lot, but I'd split it into 50 count lots if I could get it all accounted for, $150 shipped per 50.
PayPal gift, paper forms of payment must clear first.

http://i.imgur.com/vVDn03K.jpg

Like 99% of everyone else, I'm pretty sure he knows that.......this is custom made brass which, if done properly, has proven to be stronger and more consistent than the Hornady brass......yes, pricey, but some are willing to pay for this higher quality brass. Not sure you would like it if he craps on your next sale.......

Exactly correct, on all aspects sir, thank you for your input, and spelling out the difference between the two!
Apparently taking time out of your day to state frivolous, well known facts and crap on my sale thread is important to him.
Mods, can someone pull down his post/link? Thanks

Like 99% of everyone else, I'm pretty sure he knows that.......this is custom made brass which, if done properly, has proven to be stronger and more consistent than the Hornady brass......yes, pricey, but some are willing to pay for this higher quality brass. Not sure you would like it if he craps on your next sale.......

Recent Posts