• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Mark V accumark 30-378

Iclimb

A friend of mine is selling his mark V. It is in excellent shape and has been shot about 50 times. The action has been gone through and trued up by Ed Snow in Idaho. It is very accurate. Has leupold rings. factory muzzle brake. Trigger feels about like 2.5 lb. SS fluted barrel. Overall it's in excellent shape. Stock is flawless.

Three boxes of brand new Weatherby brass available to the buyer. 3 boxes of 1x brass. Shot out of a Sako and this rifle. I'll get an exact count on 1x brass.

$1250 for the rifle
$225 for the brass and dies

Please pm me and I'll get you pictures. I'm taking them now and getting them ready to upload

Iclimb, I'm going to comment so I can follow the thread. Still interested if it works out like we'd talked. Good luck otherwise

Ok

I have an exact count on the brass. Its 4 boxes of new brass. This rifle has had 60 rounds through it. Included in the components will be a set of RCBS dies. It comes with Leopold rings and bases. The 6.5-20 alaskan guide can stay too for $100.
Here is a link for a slide show of pictures------------> 30-378 Slideshow by jkhoward416 | Photobucket