• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS- LongShotRifles A-5 300 Win Mag

CrossHare

Here's your change to have one of these awesome shooting LSR rifles you hear so much about. Shooting at 100 yards is a (yawn) for this rifle This rifle is in pristine condition. It has been fired about 140 times and meticulously cared for. It has the following features:
1) McMillan A-5 adjustable stock
2) Jewell trigger set at 1lb, (breaks like a glass rod)
3) Broughton heavy contour 26 in. barrel
4) Badger muzzle break
5) H-S magazine
6) Badger Base
7) Badger knob
8) Oversized recoil lug
9) Teflon coating
$2400.00 shipped
NewGun004.jpg
e181096f.jpg

Do you have Quality Optics for this weapon????, I have a
Tango 51 that has 165 rd count and would consider trading for your weapon + Quality OPtics to even things up

Would you be interested in a FN 1st generation .308 with a 3.5-10x40 Mark 4. I have a complete package for sale but I may consider trading it to you for your rifle if your interested.

I have looked at this rifle many times hoping that it would sell (I'm just a little interested) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif actually, I would love to have this but I am in the middle of building one gun and going to start another. That is as soon as Chris writes me back with some totals $ and I get a couple of other things worked out. But please tell me what kind of accuracy are you getting out of that LSR, what bullet weight is it set up for and twist rate did you have put in it? Are you willing to negotiate at all or are you firm? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Thanks

Crosshare,
Nice rifle! Just wrong caliber for me, have you ever thought about parting it out? I would be interested in alot of the parts. Especially the A-5 stock please let me know.
lv2hunt

What's your email? We'll talk.

[ QUOTE ]
I have looked at this rifle many times hoping that it would sell (I'm just a little interested) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif actually, I would love to have this but I am in the middle of building one gun and going to start another. That is as soon as Chris writes me back with some totals $ and I get a couple of other things worked out. But please tell me what kind of accuracy are you getting out of that LSR, what bullet weight is it set up for and twist rate did you have put in it? Are you willing to negotiate at all or are you firm? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]