• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Leica 1200 Scan

Yeah, I'm actually selling these through the place I work. Our rep screwed up and sent us a double order here while back. We have 13 of these things so I figure I'll try to move them before we get and RA#.

[ QUOTE ]
Do these have the USA warranty and are you an authorized Leica dealer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep and Yep.

Bill, I think I might have asked you this before. Do you like the Swaro or the Leica better and what range will the 1200 scan really work at. Will it read out to 1200 yards? I really need a good range finder. Please, give me some feed back. Thanks, Wildcat.

This is not very good salesmanship, but if you have the money spring for the Swaro. The Leica is a fine tool and will range reflective objects out to and a little past 1200 yds in the right conditions. The Swaro will do it in bright sunlight. The Leica has a much better aiming reticle. That donut in the Swaro is just too big.

With all that said, the reason I switched to the Swaro was b/c the Leica was only ranging pd mounds out to 700 yds for us in "pd weather." The Swaro would go beyond 1000yd under the same conditions. If your just big game hunting, you will never want for more that the Leica or be dissapointed in it. For those idiots like me who think you have to shoot @ beer can sized targets over 1/2 mile away, the Swaro is the only way to go.

Do you sell Swaros, and if so how much. Can I get one cheaper from you rather than ordering through let say Midway. How far will the Swaro read out to.
Thanks, Wildcat

Bill, I do not have e-mail. I know, I am lacking in my computer skills.