• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS LAR lower w/Geissele, PRS, ERGO, PMAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site, in spirit, is a place for long range hunting to start with, not a spot to take advantage of real hunters and enthusiast to make a "profit!" Listing an ar-15 so you can make a profit is pretty selfish and kinda shows you are taking advantage of the traffic of the site. If you are in the profit business, why don't you contact the administrator and sign up as a sponsor. You can always go to Gunbroker, ebay, GunsInternaional and retail. I'd guess you are just trying to maximize your outlay and get a bolt rifle, so maybe sell this elsewhere and come here and find a bolt gun. Ther's nothing wrong with what you are doing if the admn on here doesn't mind, but the spirit of the site is long range hunting not retailing.

Good Luck.

Nothing kurdles my yogurt like someone trying to rip people off simply because a supply has dried up because some fool 2000 miles away opens up their yap. I bought a complete AR 4 years ago for under 8 bills that will shoot MOA with peeps. I don't care if the 30 round+ mags become vapor or not the price will fall back on the rifles to around the earlier levels.
That said, if someone pays too much for ar parts it's their own **** problem, but it really doesn't belong geting dumped here for another 20% yet. Dump it on one of the e-bay for guns sites and wash your hands of it.

Really. You bought a ti a few years back for $800 are you going to sell me it for $800. Quit talking out of your ***. We have much bigger issues going on in this country than gun guys ****ing on other gun guys thread. Get a clue

Really. You bought a ti a few years back for $800 are you going to sell me it for $800. Quit talking out of your ***. We have much bigger issues going on in this country than gun guys ****ing on other gun guys thread. Get a clue
The only thing I was saying is it isn't any kind of deal considering it's miss- matched scrap parts. I'll quit talking out of my *** when you stop being rude. I won't sell anything to anyone I barely know online either. I have mine(and it isn't for sale- don't know how you got that), you should have probably gotten yours before the idiots got a run going on them.

Don't talk to me about being rude. Look at your posts. Answer the question should you buy a remington 700 TI a couple years back for $750 to $850 because that was the going rate back than now sell it to me for $1100. Hey that would be a great profit or are you going to post it for $1500 to $1900 which is what they are selling for. I have never heard one of you guys that are crying about some asking to much for their ar stuff cry about those prices. O and by the way shooter I have 6 AR so don't tell me I should have bought them when the price was down. I don't get your logic. But than again , probably should not even try.

Don't talk to me about being rude. Look at your posts. Answer the question should you buy a remington 700 TI a couple years back for $750 to $850 because that was the going rate back than now sell it to me for $1100. Hey that would be a great profit or are you going to post it for $1500 to $1900 which is what they are selling for. I have never heard one of you guys that are crying about some asking to much for their ar stuff cry about those prices. O and by the way shooter I have 6 AR so don't tell me I should have bought them when the price was down. I don't get your logic. But than again , probably should not even try.
To me the ar is pretty much useless, but everyone seems to be in a tizzy about them lately. It is the most useless rifle I own and I'm nearly sorry I own one. Owning 6 ford pinto's is still owning 6 ford pintos. You can't polish a turd and call it something else. I'm not crying about someone's prices, I'm laughing that someone would sell 1/2 of a turd(miss-matched too) for a grand. Making a profit is nothing new, but scalping isn't very honorable.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if it's a polished turd or a polished diamond, a person can ask whatever amount of money they wish. What I don't understand are those of you out there that don't like the prices griping about them. I feel sorry for the OP of this thread because it has been shot to hell. However, I think it is a good thing that this is being aired out because it has been a problem for a few weeks now. Whenever someone posts something AR related and it is at a higher price than it was a month ago some people feel the need to beat the seller over the head. These sellers are doing nothing more than taking advantage of situation that they themselves did not create. If someone has something that they are willing to sell what is wrong with selling it at the top of the market? I personally don't see anything wrong with it. Usually the people griping about the prices are those that were thinking about buying for a long time and didn't and now they can't afford to and they're mad about it. Also, it has been mentioned during this thread that taking advantage of current market prices doesn't belong on this board and that the sellers should sell their stuff elsewhere. The same people that act that way are the same ones stomping all over a sellers thread complaining about the price. If you don't like the price or if you think someone is trying to gouge then report it to Len. The fact of the matter is if the price is too high then it won't sell and you won't have to worry about it. However, it is not your place to jump all over someone just because you don't like it. It makes you look incredibly childish. You wouldn't want someone doing it to you so why are you doing it to someone else?

I have a used 22lr lever action, made by Sears a few years back, would you be interested in a trade? It's functional and good on squirrels and mice, and collectable like that lower you have, what do you say? You pay shipping both ways though. Deal ? You could work up your hunting skills and then move to a bolt action later.

Status
Not open for further replies.