• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Irish Army Arctic Windproof Smock

Brown Dog

One of those things you acquire along the way…..

Irish Army arctic windproof smock.

Superb hunting jacket.

Windproof. Wired hood. Fully Pertex lined. Cavernous pockets (see pic of chest pocket swallowing 10x42 binos). Ripstop.

Awesome mountain/scrub camouflage (all velcro/rank tabs etc removed).

Size 'Large'. (I'm just under 6ft and 180lbs with 42" chest, it's a good baggy fit. Certainly fit 44" chest and maybe 46")

£40 (US$64) plus shipping

irishsmockfront.jpg

irishsmockfrontopen.jpg

irishsmockELsinpocket.jpg

Brown Dog

You're a great salesman!

I'll take this too!

(At first I thought it was one of those that fit you well at 6'+ and 180lbs... so the 5'7" and 220lb unit I exist as was going to be a no-go fit.)

P. S.

What's in the other pockets??? I can really use a good pair of binos!

Dave,

It may be a bit long at 5'7". Here's a pic (of a non digital pic) of me wearing it in Scotland taken a few years back. As long as you're happy to wear it with the bottom drawstring pulled snug and the bottom of the smock pulled up to blouse it out a bit (as I am here) it should be OK....your call!

PS against the rock / heather in the background this cam is the best I've seen (or not seen!).
P1290106.jpg

Not a problem.

If it's terrible long and I get critics I'll tell folks its a dress, that'll shut them up!

Are you sure you wouldn't also like a so-light-and-cool-you-don't-know-you've-got-it-on mesh ghillie suit too?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The smock got here today! Same packaging as the other but I gnawed through pretty fast this time. (My daughter thought it was a ham!)

ffy42.jpg

Thanks

(It's a little large but I'll keep eating until it fits.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)