• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Howa 1500 .308 SS/HB/Mac stock

timl

Like the title says, Howa 1500, .308, stainless heavy barrel that was cut and recrowned at 21", in a macmillan sako varmint stock. Trigger is adjusted (very light), action skim bedded. Rifle shoots sub MOA with Federal 168 GMM. Roughly 200 rounds fired. This rifle has some "issues", which I will discuss in detail with any potential buyers. This would make a good beginner long range rifle. The asking price is $700. I would prefer FTF in PA if possible, but I wil ship. Please pm for pics, or if someone wants to post pics for me I will email them. Thanks for looking.

Compression needs to be set on your camera, I did the best I could do with it.

Picture_0522.jpg

If anyone is interested, make an offer. Trades will be considered also. I don't get out to shoot much (baby girl), someone should be shooting this rifle!

timl, nice rifle, what kind of issues are you talking about? I have a couple of howa's and with abit of work they are accurate and have been very reliable. What I dont have yet is a HB 308.......so I may be interested.

I'm bumping this one last time...offers, trades? This is a good entry long range rifle. I can include some ammo in the deal.