• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FS/FT Remington and Winchester

Muley Madness

For sale or Trade.
Semi custom 338 RUM:
Remington 700 trued Stainless action with 20MOA base, Kreiger SS custom heavy contour fluted 29.5" barrel, muzzle brake,BDL bottom metal with Wyatt's box, A3 McMillan sniper fill, with custom cheek piece, front atlas rail, Bix-n-Andy trigger. Shoots the 300 grain Bergers in the .1's at 2850 FPS load data will go to buyer. Weight is about 17# bare rifle. Asking $2250 OBO. Can also add NF ATACR with moar in Burris Signature rings for an extra $2000. makes a nice set up

Next is a Factory Remington LSS 338 RUM with an aftermarket BOSS type system on it. This is a friend of mines rifle and is in good shape. It shoots the 250 SMK's really well. He is asking $750 OBO

GONE... GONE.... GONE.....Next I have a Factory Winchester 70 magnum sporter in 300 Win. I took this from a guy that owed me money. It sits in a Houge stock. Asking $400 OBO

I will entertain trades.. Looking for lite weight hunting rifles, 22 mag - 300 win, Will send pictures to anyone wanting them.

Last edited:

Recent Posts