• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT: *Reduced* Remington 700 VLS .22-250 w/leupold and many extras!!

Deadeye Ruck

Gentlemen,

I have a remington Model 700 VLS in .22-250 for sale. The rifle itself has had about 500 rounds put through it. I have taken very good care of this rifle and it has served me well. I have had the trigger worked on by a very reputable gunsmith in the area and it breaks crisply at 2 lbs. The rifle is outfitted with a Leupold VX-II 6x18 w/AO and target turrets, fine duplex. I have a click chart for the rifle out to 500 yards (pictured). The scope is mounted with leupold rings and 2 piece bases. the rings have been lapped.

The rifle is setup to shoot 50gr Nosler Ballistic tips at about 3738fps. I would like to include the following with the rifle:
-100 50gr Nosler Ballistic tips
-85 50gr Vmax's (shoot as good as the BT's with the same load)
-75 60gr sierra HP's
-several boxes of nosler solid base 52gr bullets
-100 52gr Amax's (i was going ot test these but haven't gotten around to it)
-90 unfired new winchester cases
-about 120 fire-formed winchester cases
-Redding Competition Dies. Includes the micrometer neck sizing die with the bushing and micrometer seating die and FL resize die. I have two titanium nitride coated bushings for the neck die, one to shoot un-neckturned brass and the other to shoot neckturned brass.

-about 60 loaded rounds with the above load

I would prefer to sell this as a package deal. I am asking $1050 for the entire package deal. I am willing to seperate the rifle and scope if someone wants the RIFLE first. If that's the case, i need $575 for the rifle alone and $300 for the scope. I'll sell the combo for $850. I will pay shipping cost to your FFL. I may be willing to seperate the other items if the circumstances allow.

I'm looking for the following:
6mm bullets, mainly 75 or 87gr vmax's but i'll consider others.
6mm BR neck sizing die
6mm Lapua brass
Possibly a nikon, nightforce or leupold scope, something in the flavor or 6x18, 4x14, etc.

50gr Vmax's into 0.442" @ 100 yards. The red dot is about the size of a dime.
DSCN1922.jpg

50gr Ballistic tips @ 100 yards but averages around 0.4"
DSCN1921.jpg

DSCN1910.jpg

DSCN1911.jpg

DSCN1917.jpg

DSCN1918.jpg

Last edited:
Hay Guys

You will knot buy an new one for that price .

They will run about $895.00

I have two Rem 700 VLS 22 250 Just like this one Mine two rifles will hold an 1 in group or better at 100 yards .

Redbone