• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT: (Closest thing to the TKIV 85) Finnish M28/76

libertyman777

For sale or trade an excellent condition M28/76. These are target rifles built by the Finnish Government from the highly accurate M28 MN rifles. The bore on this rifle slugs at .298" lands and .308" grooves, so it designed to shoot .308 projectiles. The bore is sharp and shiny. If it's been shot, it hasn't been shot much.

The numbers are matching on the receiver and bolt. The floorplate is not serialized.

The bluing on this rifle is excellent. There is some wear near the muzzle and on the front sight area, every where else is deep and dark. There are a couple of marks where the bluing has worn near where the barrel mates to the receiver but this location is common to these rifles. I assume that it was how they were stored. There is some cosmoline in a couple of pics.

The rear sight assembly appears to be new except for the aperture. The rear sight pops right off and it's ready to scope.

The stock is in superb condition with only a few handling marks. It is very ergonomic and balances well in the offhand. The grooves handle a Harris adapter very well and so it's no problem to attach a bipod.

The receiver is unmarked and based on what I have found, this seems to be a more recent build.

This rifle does not have the scope mount found on some but I did purchase the JMeck mount. Info can be found here> JMeck No Drill Mount
This mount fits around the receiver and sits flush with the recoil lug. By all accounts it is very secure and is also available. I also have 100 pieces of brand new Lapua 7.62x54r brass for sale. Neither brass, nor mount is for sale until after the rifle has sold or been traded.

Price for the rifle alone is $750 plus shipping. It is C&R eligible.

Rifle, brass and scopemount. $900 plus shipping.

I would like to trade for:

1) a complete NM A4 upper with detachable NM RRA carry handle.

2) Other complete NM A2 upper, depending on make and barrel.

3) SPRish upper. Most interested in 18" - 20" quality barrels and some type of BUIS. Hand guard is secondary.

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

JMeck Scope Mount