• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT - 7mm Rem Mag + dies/bullets/brass

acloco

I made a mistake and shot this rifle. Originally planned to use the action and stock for another build, but, as luck would have it, I had to shoot it.

Using H4831, Winchester LR primers, 1x fired cases, and 162 gr Hornady AMax bullets, the rifle produces a ragged hole at 100 yards.

Package includes:

BVSS with stainless/fluted barrel, laminated Savage stock, & factory three screw trigger (no scope/rings)
100 NEW Norma brass (stamped 7mm Rem Mag Weatherby) - sell for $117 per 100 at Midway
200 1x fired various headstamped brass - all fully prepped
5-600 bullets (160 of the above mentioned AMax, and others varying from 140 gr to 175 gr)
New Redding 3 die set - FL, neck, & seating die (I used to FL size the above 200 brass)

7mm Mag is a nice round featuring a lot less recoil than a 270 or 30/06.

If you are interested in a rifle that will shoot off the bench or take down an antelope, deer, or elk, then here is your chance.

$900 shipped for the all of the above. Break it down as you like - $150 in bullets, $117 in new brass, $75 in 1x fired brass, & $75 in dies.

Will consider trade for Savage or Stevens short action staggered feed complete actions.

PM if interested. Financing another build and I cannot bring myself to break this one apart.

[email protected]

7mmMagBVSSScope2.jpg

7mmMagBVSSScope.jpg