• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Elite 6500 Scope

300WinMagShooter

Bushnell Elite 6500
4.5-30x50
30mm tube
Comes with factory elevation turret and custom turret for 208 Amax's

Currently in Badger rings and an EGW 20 MOA base for Rem 700 LA

Asking $650 for scope only, make offer on the base and rings if interested.

Attachments

• 000_1181.JPG
    000_1181.JPG
    227.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 000_1182.JPG
    000_1182.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 23
Do you still have the sunshade? Mildot or duplex reticle? Are you open to trades? I have a luepold FX-III 12x40mm AO, target turrets, matte finish, leupold dot reticle, 2.5 inch sunshade, and leupold alumna thread on lens covers.

Reticle is the Fine Multi-X. I never had the sunshade as I got the scope with a rifle I bought. Not really looking for trades at this time, if I can't sell it I will be putting it onto a coyote gun for the winter. Thanks, Jason

Last edited:
300 win mag shotter. it looks like i have the same model of 6500 elite scope that you have. it has the same type of up/down turret..... push, pull style. in your ad you said you have a drop down turret for your scope. i am having kenton industires make me a drop down turret for mine. for the life of me i cannot figure out how to take the factory 6500 turret off. how did you do it on your scope ? it looks like my scope is not the target turret model. maybe my turret is not made to take off. there is no top screw on the turret, just a plate that shows 14=100 yards. any ideas. thanks. marty