• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Colt Marine 1911 sent to Wilson combat 45ACP**REDUCED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

onpoint

I have a like new Colt 1911 Marine that was sent to Wilson Combat for one of their conversions. My buddy bought the gun new sent it right to Wilson to have the conversion done. All parts were hand fitted by Wilson in house. He was in need of some glass that I had so we traded. He put 2 mags through the gun. Everything internal is Wilson. I have all the NEW colt parts that will come with the gun. I have the test target from Wilson as well. I will take $1900 shipped to your FFL for it. I may trade for Nightforce G7, March 2.5-25X42mm or Swarovski Z6 or X5 scopes [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_2595.jpg
    IMG_2595.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2596.JPG
    IMG_2596.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Re: FS Colt Marine 1911 sent to Wilson combat 45ACP

Can you post pic of build sheet or invoice from Wilson showing what work was done? Just parts or any hand fitting or accurizing? Thx.

The pistol had a trigger job done with wilson combat trigger parts installed, it feels incredible. It also has a Wilson combat stainless match grade barrel, chamber, and bushing along with a wilson recoil spring and rod. All fitting, parts, and work done in house by wilson combat. This pistol is incredibly smooth and flat shoots as evidenced by the test target picture.

Thanks Zack, He is trying to get a copy of the invoice from Wilson as his FFL must have set it aside and not shipped it to me. I had a pic of the target he had sent me.

Attachments

• invoice wilson.jpg
    invoice wilson.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Good evening I have a 2.5-25 March second focal plane if it might be of interest to you. It has TPS rings and has been mounted and fired 42 times plex reticle. Does your 45 have usmc on it?
Thank you
Frank

Frank, this gun was designed and used by the marines. My buddy lives in Arkansas and toured both the nighthawk and Wilson plant. He was so impressed with the Wilson plant that he bought this colt marine new and sent it off to have Wilson do their conversion on it. He shot two mags out of it and needed a scope that I had for a new build and traded it to me. I am having a 6.5x47 lightweight built and need a scope for it. The gun is as new. Not a mark on it. Thanks Del

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.