• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Cold weather hunting gear

Harry Sanders

MY LOSS YOUR GAIN
I lost 85 lbs and need to purchase new outerwear and hunting clothes. Selling the old at fractions of the original cost.

Hunting gear:
1. SOLDCabelas Whitetail Extreme MT050 #930706 Parka 3XL Tall in Seclusion 3D – Warmest gear I've ever had Sell for $330 today asking $150 As new Properly laundered and re-newed with Nik-Wax
2. SOLDCabelas Whitetail Extreme MT050 #930708 Bibs 3XL Tall in Seclusion 3D – Warmest gear I've ever had Sell for $330 today asking $150 As new Properly laundered and re-newed with Nik-Wax
3. SOLDCabelas MT050 Gore Tex Rain Gear Coat and pants 3X Reg Mossy Oak Breakup As New. Sets sell for $400 Asking $150 for the set. Properly laundered and re-newed with Nik-Wax
4. Cabelas Dry Plus Classic Parka and Bibs in Blaze Horizon 2XL On sale now for $165 and $135 at Cabelas. Asking $125 for the pair. I beat the woods in these many times and they have collected a lot of hitchhikers, but still in great shape. Not as warm as the MT050 gear above
5. Cabelas MTP underwear Heavy weight green Pants and top. These sell for $90 a set. Two sets for $60. Both sets of pants have elastic suspenders added.
6. Cabelas MTP underwear Polar weight Walnut Pants and Zip T-Neck top. These sell for $90 a set. Two sets for $60. Both sets of pants have elastic suspenders added.

Last edited: