• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Browning A-Bolt Stainless Stalker w/BOSS 30-06!!!

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
For sale I have a great condition Browning A-Bolt Stainless Stalker with the Boss muzzle brake. Chambered in 30-06. Right handed. Rifle is in great condition. Shooting it is very nice and easy wth the BOSS. Seen 40 rounds down the tube, this is a very accurate little gun!!! Carried on one hunting trip. Then it has been in the safe for a year. Not really much use on this gun. Specs are in the link below. The MSRP on this gun is $1159. Gun will come with a hard case and an EGW picatinny rail, and an extra $40 magazine!!! SOLD SOLD SOLD
I will sell the whole package for $690 shipped. I will ship right to your FFL. That is a screamin deal but I need to sell because I have some bills that really need to be paid. I will take paypal and USPS MO. Thanks for looking.
A-Bolt Stainless Stalker, 30-06 Spfld., Item 035008326, UPC 023614632634
29blfyf.jpg

2va0c4k.jpg

e6d4le.jpg

2w5n70n.jpg

6stfs6.jpg

2622pgi.jpg

Last edited:
I had a Browning Stainless Stalker I tried to sell here a couple of different times with no luck. Then Isomeone from this site started a thread about Armslist.com. I posted on there and ended up selling it quite quickly. It was very easy to do.
Their great guns - good luck.

Sorry Dave. Just had a baby and have some medical bills to pay. I need slightly more than that to afford those bills.

congratulations on the new baby so what is ur rock bottom price that u have to get out of it dave ps it is a nice rifle proply killing u get get rid of it but got do what you got to do been there done that lolgun)

Recent Posts