• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Barnard barrelled action in .300RUM

Justinmd

I have a Barnard PT barrelled action in 300RUM. It was built by Mac Tilton about 3 years ago. It has a right hand port and has an ejector. It has a Tru-Flite barrel with integral brake (very effective), also comes with a 20 or 25 moa base and Remington style trigger. I put about 50 rounds through it when my buddy and I had a chance to do some 1 mile shooting in 07. It performed very well but has sat in my safe since. These actions go for 1225 by themselves, my asking price is $1300.

Trades considered:
Sako M995/TRG-S action
Sako 75 or 85 action in a shorter caliber like 308
A compact, CCW type pistol (not a super tiny one)

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

This is a good deal on a great action by a great smith. Add a stock and have a super LR rig.

Stockys could sell you an inletted or uninletted Bobby Hart LR model clear coated with pad for $300 or spend the $ and get Joel Russo to make one of his stocks.

BH

What is the barrel legth and twist rate. Also what is it throated for and hoe did it shoot.

Sorry I forgot to mention it's a 10 twist barrel at 31" including the brake. I'm not sure what it's throated for, I was running 208gr Amax at 3.845" OAL and this was off the lands some. Usually I run .030 off the lands but I don't remember in this particular case. It shot very well, we made several hits at a mile on a <1moa square plate (after we got the distance dialed in right). Thanks,
Justin